Question
Posted by: Ceri | 2009-09-27

Hopeless

Hi i am 27 and it feels like i have heartfailure although 2 cardiologists only found a right ventrical block. Have swelling in the left side of neck, both arms as well as a rash on the palms and underneath my feat. I' m constantly dizzy and tired and have weak hartpalpitations, chestpains, headaches and very sensitive to temperature changes. Thyroid has been tested. Symtoms worse at night and when im menstruating. I also wake up at night for no reason sometimes soaking wet evem though its cold. I am a heavy smoker and sometimes have trouble breathing. What steps should i take next?

Ceri

I apologise for the delayed reply.

What did your cardiologist say was the reason for your sudden bundle branch block?

The fact that you are a heavy smoker will explain all your symptoms, especially the trouble in breathing. I therefore, suggest that you stop smoking, as well as the intake of caffeine. Please try and do this to the best of your ability and let me know if there is any change in your symptoms.