Posted by: 2TM | 2010-04-29

Hope you understand now!

Please give me your advice!

Regular 28 day cycle

Last Menstral Period 18 March

Period due 15 April - nothing

Brown discharge on 18 April for 1 and a half day and some spotting for an additional day (which doesn''''t make sense for Implantation Bleeding unless I Ovulated really late?)

22 April Big Fat Positive on Home Pregnancy Test

Wanted to test again to be sure before laying out the cash for gynae / scan (no Medical Aid) on 26 April Big Fat Negative (different test type).

Still no period, some cramping, some nausea...

I would appreciate your professional opinion!

As you have had conflicting results from the two pregnancy tests, you should do a blood pregnancy test. This is more accurate and will give you a final answer.

Posted by: Racoon | 2010-05-03

Some brands are notorios for giving false negatives. Rather go for a blood test, it will put your mind to rest.

Reply to Racoon
Posted by: Rose | 2010-04-30

In my opinion, GDoc should know abbreviations pertaining to ttcing (uhm - trying to conceive) as we are all a bit " emotional"  going through this!!

Reply to Rose
Posted by: 2TM | 2010-04-30

You are absolutely right!

Being emotional in no excuse!

Apologies GynaeDoc.

Reply to 2TM
Posted by: Visitor | 2010-04-30

2TM, Your subject line''s just plain rude. Go learn some manners. This is a free service, and be grateful for the help that you do get. Gynaedoc, like you and everyone else, earns a living too, which may prevent her from replying to posts " quickly enough" . And if she didn''t understand you from a previous post, well then, you could''ve just expressed yourself better, either way, with the amount of posts that one gets here per day, don''t you think it''s only natural for her to not be able to " understand"  posts that don''t sound very straightforwards...?
Grow up!!! If you can''t wait for the answer then go see your own gynae, where you will be a paying client with the right to shoot off your mouth as you please.

Reply to Visitor