Posted by: Boo01 | 2009-04-18

Hope you remember me!

Hi doc! its me, I know its been a while since I posted anything but it was only because I was doing super fine! I have been getting nocturnal panic attacks quite abit of them they started about half a month ago and during that period up until now I must have had 11 nocturnal panic attacks it concerns me hreatly as I am on my strict dose of 40 mg of Ciprmail a day...Should I go for bloodwork again?Is there certain things that can trigger this ?I look foward to reply...

By the way I hope you doing fine!

Who could forget Boo ? Thanks for the foolow-up report. As for the nocturnal attacks, I'm not sure that blood work would shed more light. As I recall you had been pretty thoroughly checked out physically ; and if fit, then medication of the Cipramil sort should help ; if it's not effective enough, a different AD might be worth considering, in discussion with your precribing doc.
I'm getting by. New of a further burglary at my little Durban flat, where the evil ones stole much of what I ha rescued from the debris, before the movers could pick it up to bring to me.