Question
Posted by: jo | 2011/02/08

Hope you can help me

I want to freelance graphics design. I need to know that the work that i have done for people recently do i need their permission to use their logo''s etc as my examples?

Expert ImageWorkplace health expert

Hi I am not the appropriate 'expert' to answer this. I am unsure as to whom you should direct this. Good luck!

2
Posted by: tau | 2011/05/28

i have problem with my backside of my arm it vibrates and thereafter comes a serious pain.what should be the couse and what is the remedy?

Reply to tau
Posted by: Bryan Kubayi | 2011/05/22

Im having a problem with my feet, they get very painful sometimes that is even difficult to take a step most special at the heels.

Reply to Bryan Kubayi