Question
Posted by: Lindsay | 2010-09-21

hope m pregnant!

Hey what do you think guys?
I only took one 2months injection in January 2010, was due for the next one in March. Never took it. Had my normal periods in February,March. April, May &  June nothing and 1 day in July. Had my normal periods in August 16-18. Was suppose to go again on 13 Sept but only spotted. I did a HPT on 16 Sept - it was negative. Was it too soon? We are trying for a baby so I hope I am preg! Fingers crossed but can it happen that the injection is still in my system?

If you had normal periods tll June it is unlikely that this is due to the injection.It seems that you are skipping months at the moment which may mean that you are not ovulating regularly. Stress can do this.

Best wisheas

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-09-23

Best wisheas

Posted by: Nini | 2010-09-21

you should be able to take another HPT now. If it''s still negative and you dont start within the next week, you must go for a blood test to be sure that you are not Preggies. A blood test is the most accurate way to check, trust me. Good luck, I hope you are.

Reply to Nini