Question
Posted by: nay | 2009/03/25

hope???

my husband of 13 years left last year May. He said he needed space. i have never been possesive giving him all the freedom he needed. he had his boys nights &  working late and week ends and spent week ends away with soccer club.i even allowed him to console his best friend when her hubby cheated on her.coz i trusted him so much.he has all the classic signs of midlife crisis and infidelity. we are still married but live apart. the kids are terribly sad and emotionally scarred. Is there still hope or has this gone too far. he' d fallen for the secretary, but wont admit to it.

"I need space" has becom such a stereotyped excuse, and I rarely come across anyone who found that the "space" solved anything for them or anyone else. Midlife crisis can be another excuse, but basically, if for whatever reason he's troubled and losing direction, he should see a counsellor and work it out, rather than evade his responsibilities. But he needs to recognize that he needs help, and go and get it

2
Posted by: NAY | 2009/03/26

HEY KELLY, JA, I KNOW.WAY TOO MUCH SPACE.BUT THAT IS WHAT THE POWER OF GOD HAS DONE FOR ME. I HAVE ALWAYS HAD ALOT OF PATIENCE &  MUST ADMIT, I ALLOWED TOO MUCH.A MONTH BEFORE HE LEFT I ALMOST KILLED THE BUGGER. IT LANDED ME IN AN INSTITUTION FOR 3 WEEKS.ALMOST LONGER IF I DID NOT ALLOW GOD TO WORK IN MY LIFE &  SNAP OUT OF THE DEEP DEPRESSION THAT I WAS IN.I BET THE OTHER ONE CANT HANDLE THE FACT THAT HE STILL COMES HOME &  SPENDS TIME WITH ME.SHE WILL EVENTUALLY GIVE UP. SHE IS WAY YOUNGER &  DOES NOT HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITIES.WE HAVE THREE KIDS &  HE HAS ANOTHER DAUGHTER OLD ENOUGH TO MAKE HIM A OUPA.

Reply to NAY
Posted by: Kelly | 2009/03/25

Shuks! I think that was too much space.
You let the guy have his cake and eat it too at your expense.
He had it way too easy... and it seems you knew what he was doing all along, how could you not.

Reply to Kelly