Posted by: Luane | 2011-08-29

Hi there,

I would like to find out about the following. I had a really hectic week last week and I suffer with anxiety. I am on some medication called cilift. I had a reburst of anxiety and got the crawling warm skin sensation and after that I had a really terrible headache that was really bad. It was in the left hand side of my head going to my temples and as i got up or moved fast it was even worse. Like pushing into my eye. it became better, but it sometimes still feels like it is lingering like something rolling around in my head....can this be a tension is much better now, but it is still faintly there.

Hope to get some of your advice. This is day 6.

It is very possible that you have a tension headache. It is also possible that you have severe muscle spasm of the neck and shoulder muscles, due to your anxiety. I therefore, suggest that you consult a physiotherapist for the treatment of your muscle spasm. You can take two Myprodol capsules, six hourly, for the pain but if it does not get any better, you will have to consult your doctor.