Question
Posted by: Bell | 2008-11-13

Hoodia Slender Gel

I read the article about the pills and waiting for the testing to be finished etc, but this gel is rubbed into the skin and according to 2 friends actually works.

Can this be possible?

Dear Bell
I must say that I am sceptical that a Hoodia gel that one rubs into the skin would make you lose weight. Hoodia is supposed to work via appetite suppression, so it is possible that the active compounds are absorbed via the skin and suppress the appetite, but I suspect that your friends have been given a very-low-energy diet with this gel and that it is the diet and not the gel that is causing the weightloss. Ask your pals if their appetite is suppressed and/or if they were given a very-low-energy diet? or even other pills and potions together with this gel.