Posted by: Peter | 2012-11-20

Honeymoon products

I''ts almost time for my honeymoon and me and My fiance would like to buy lube, condoms and fun stuff to take with. We are new to this and would like to find out where is the best place to shop for these products in pta/jhb.

Regards, Peter.

Just checking...does your fiancé want this too? Often people are looking forward to 'love making' on honeymoon, but of course raunchy and exciting sex is always fun too. I'd hate for you to take this stuff and your new bride to be offended or angry - thus ruining a part of this special time, so do check.

As for suggestions - you could check online (there are a number of options from Mantality, to Dr Elna McIntosh, Dr Eve or Leandi Buys (all sexologists) websites). You might prefer to go and actually look at products - in which case I'd suggest going with your fiancé and looking together. There is nothing wrong with Adult world's stock, but i'm sure there are others in the general area...

Claire - SASHA

Posted by: Brian | 2012-11-25

I agree with Maximus - Clicks is the one!

Reply to Brian
Posted by: Maximus | 2012-11-21

Lube - Clicks - try the Durex Lube as they come in different flavours and for different sensations (stay away from the " heat"  flavoour unless you want to try something realy kinky or on your nipples....oooh nipples))

Condoms = dischem / Pick n Pay has a large variety

Vibrators / sex toys for him or her = try website - they have a huge variety and a much better than the crap one gets at your local sex shops

Reply to Maximus
Posted by: Peter | 2012-11-20

Flavoured Condoms

Reply to Peter
Posted by: Gogo | 2012-11-20

what are you going to do with condoms. U are new to this and u need to use condom. Condoms are not allowed in honeymoon

Reply to Gogo