Question
Posted by: Panashe | 2012-03-06

honeymoon cystitis getting me down

Hi GD

I am a single mum and don''t get ''lucky'' that often as my dating skills are dodgy at best. But when I do, I get within a day or two, incredibly uncomfortable and out-of-control cystitis. This is despite peeing after intercourse and trying to drink lots of water and cranberry. It is so dreadfully uncomfortable. Any tips on how to avoid it or how to better treat it when it comes? Its like my body is just not used to the mechanics of intercourse and reacts violently afterwards :( First I can get any action, and then when I do its like I''m allergic to it. I am not a happy woman.

Empty your bladder before and after intercourse. Also ensure lots of foreplay and try KY jelly.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-03-08