Question
Posted by: Blossom | 2010/01/16

Homwrecking partners

Why do other women break up another woman' s home and marriage? Have women lost all selfrespect? Are they so desperate to get a man they have to steal a childs father and another womans partner? Have we no shame any more?? How many women sleep with married men?? I know married women do it too, but this is on a lesser scale.

Why do men get married if they know they are not marriage material? Anyone can make a baby, but it takes a man to raise them. I read these forums and it breaks my heart to see what women go through, in most cases wives are innocent bystanders and get crushed by infidelity and lowlife cheating husbands who dont deserve a family.

My heart goes out to all of you in this situation, but please dont tolerate bad behaviour, women are stronger today and can kick useless men to the curb these days. Cut your losses you deserve better.

I agree that the stories we hear here are indeed distressing, but I'd hesitate to blame one gender alone. Its extyremely rare for me to hear of a husband who has cheated on his wife with another man - so almost every husband who cheats does so with the full and generally enthusiastic cooperation of another woman, and in the less common situations where the woman says she didn't know the man was married, she often appears to have been deliberately incurious in not having established that for sure

3
Posted by: lucyfire | 2010/01/21

I have to agree with vrye denker.

My mother taught me that if you wont sleep with your husband someone else will.

Always try to be adventurous in the bedroom and he' ll never get bored.

Take care of your appearance.

When a husband strays its very easy for the wife to be bitter and blame the other woman for " wrecking her marriage"  when the truth is the woman probably wrecked it a long time ago.

Reply to lucyfire
Posted by: Vrye Denker | 2010/01/18

It' s indeed a sad situation, but remember that men often cheat because they are bored at home. Men who constantly have to endure whining at home will jump at the first woman who makes him feel like a man again. If you are the one to treat him like a man, he is less inclined to seek attention elsewhere. That said, if he cheated on you before you got married, then there is no-one to blame but yourself.

Reply to Vrye Denker