Question
Posted by: Samantha | 2009-06-19

homepaths or Naturpaths and medication

Do you know of any good dr in those fields and or any natural medicine that caould help my 3 year old daughter. She has a little bit of asthma and recently started coughing alot but sometimes cought like she wants to trow up and more at night so last three nights. I dont know if i should just get a cough mixture but i would prefer a natural medicine as she waqs on alot of antibiotics when she was younger.PLEASE HELP URGENTLY AS I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

You can use Jut u Sin (Dr Reckeweg 8) for the coughing. Also you need to see if she has any allergies that can aggravate the coughing or asthma. The focus should also be on increasing her immune system. A good probiotic will start increasing her immune system (80% of the GUT is related to the immune system).
You can contact the Allied Health Proffesional council in PTA for a pracititoner in your area.

Dr Debbie