Question
Posted by: Shelley | 2010/09/05

Homeopathic meds &  Ritalin generic

Hi\\I am confused as I was told that I can use Cerbo, Calc Phos and Kali Phos together with the Ritalin generic.
However a reliable source has now told me that useing homeopathic meds and the generic ritalin are counter acting against each otehr and therefore will not work - can you advise please.
Shelley

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

Homeopathic remedies work on feeding the nervous system which is in most cases the problem with Attention disorder. I am not aware of any counter acting. In my experience these remedies usually assist the condition.

Dr Debbie Smith
www.drdebbie.co.za