Question
Posted by: question | 2011/04/01

homeopathic

hi, I have low levels of hormones because I have been underweight for few years. now my weight is back to normal but i don''t have period. my gyneocologist told me that hormones need long time start working again, and suggested i wait till the end of this year and if nothing changes than try treatments. she suggested i should take homepathic medicine till then, how safe is it, and does it work?

I don't know what homeopathic medicines she had in mind. It is true that it takes some time for periods to return if you have been overweight.

1