Question
Posted by: Frustrated | 2010-09-06

Homeopath-natural remedy for yeast infections

Good Day

I suffer from recurrent yeast infections, (although candida results often not even present on results)have visited GP on numerous occassions as well as a gynae with no improvement. I have a constant white/slightly yellow discharge with a bit of discomfirt internally. Pap-smears and vaginal swabs all negative for STI''s as well as for Candida. I have tried everything over the counter as well as prescription meds and am looking now at going a more natural route. Am using probiotics daily and try and have some Bulgarian yoghurt with active cultures every day. Is there something naturally that you can recommend or somebody that I can go and see for a consult? Thanks

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

you need to kill the yeast. Max Caprilic acid from Solgar works well for this. Also the yoghurt cultures would not be high enough. Take a probiotic with a billion organisms as well. For one week only the Max caprilic acid then from week 2 use the two products together. Sometimes the liver needs cleansing as well. Avoid dairy, wheat and sugar as much as possible - these feeds the candida.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za