Posted by: lorraine | 2011-11-14

homeopath &  allergy test

My 1,5 year old son has been suffering from allergies and is on chronic allergy medicine.
I decided to try the alternative ant took him to homeopath who sent him for bioenergetic stress tests for his allergies.
I am however very sceptical and I am not convinced in the authenticity of such tests.
What is your opinion of them?

Expert ImagezENT Expert

Dear Lorraine

Allergy test are not relaible in children under the age of two years, so often needs to be repeated at a later stage in life.
Homeopathic remedies are not tested in randomised double blind prospective studies, so I can give no opinion regarding the authenticity of both the tests or the treatments. Make sure that these tests have been properly investigated.