Question
Posted by: lorraine | 2011-11-14

homeopath &  allergy test

My 1,5 year old son has been suffering from allergies and is on chronic allergy medicine.
I decided to try the alternative ant took him to homeopath who sent him for bioenergetic stress tests for his allergies.
I am however very sceptical and I am not convinced in the authenticity of such tests.
What is your opinion of them?

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

some of the tests can pick up if the body is reacting to the allergens in way of electro-dermal screening. Some equipment is influenced by the operator and then the results might be grey.
e.g. of how the equipment works : http://www.biomeridian.com/voll.htm

For chronic allergies the gut is very important to address as a host of sensitivity reactions start from here.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za