Posted by: Lorraine | 2011-11-14

homeopath &  allergy test

My 1,5 year old son has been suffering from allergies and is on chronic allergy medicine.
I decided to try the alternative ant took him to homeopath who sent him for bioenergetic stress tests for his allergies.
I am however very sceptical and I am not convinced in the authenticity of such tests.
What is your opinion of them?

Unfortunately, I have no experience with bioenergetic intolerance elimination of allergies. It is non-invasive and no medication is used and I therefore, do not think that it can be harmful in any way. Keep an open mind for alternative medication, as there is a place for such treatment in modern life.

Refer to the following article for more information about this treatment: