Question
Posted by: Arlene Williams | 2012/03/02

Homemade Yoghurt

The information you gave to Jogi on making ''homemade yoghurt'' is correct in part.

Carien at GERO very kindly explained a lot of very important knowledge, via email, so that the ''blapsis'' are understood and one can work out why .... Trust me I have made litres and litres of homemade yoghurt. I eat 2 kgs per day on my high protein diet.

Jogi is welcome to contact me via email and I''ll give her all the important little tips ''no one'' gives one when giving their methods. I shall help her greatly and make this a pleasure rather than a chore, which it can be if one''s routine is not efficient.
I make flavours which include cinnamon, banana, pineapple, lemon, orange, aniseed and the traditional vanilla with vanilla bark in it. Almond flavour is also good.

The ''yoghurt capsules'' are much more powerful and cheaper than using yoghurt as a starter.

I will soon have a little plant to work with. Depending on where Jogi is I might be able to help her with a piece when mine is big enough to share.

Sincerely,
Arlene Williams

Dear Arlene
Thank you for your kind offer. I hope that Jogi will contact you to find out exactly how to make homemade yoghurt.
Enjoy

1

Dear Arlene
Enjoy