Question
Posted by: Ross | 2009-08-05

Home workout

Good day,

I would like to know what a good home workout would be. I don' t have the money for the gym but I do have a pull up bar at home. Unfortunately my budget is VERY tight and can' t even get free weights for home at the moment. What can you recommend for a good overall body workout to get me toned?

I have started to save and will eventually be able to get some free weights for home but for now, I can' t afford it.

Hi Ross

Check out the fitness page of this site, and then click on "programmes". There is a range of options, and they should help you put together something given your time and equipment requirements.