Question
Posted by: B.K | 2008/07/08

Home Prgnancy Test

I did a home test this afternoon and the second line is very faint is that still a positive?

Yes.

3
Posted by: missy | 2008/07/08

a faint line USUALLY MEANS you are pregnant .I dont wanna scare you but its usually that way .

Reply to missy
Posted by: Yazoo | 2008/07/08

Hi B.K

I had 3 hpt's in one week and all had a faint line. I did however wait for another week before trying again and then it was definitely darker. Give it a few more days and try again.

and congrats.. if you are indeed....

Reply to Yazoo
Posted by: Silkysista | 2008/07/08

Hi B.K. Try the next one with your first urine in the morning. It's almost accurate with it. Mine was 100% and now my baby is 10moths. I understand that it is not cost effective with poor results but it's beeter to have HPT rather than paying R250-900 for tests and ultrasounds and to find out that there's no baby...
Good Luck!!

Reply to Silkysista