Question
Posted by: Lady | 2013-02-21

Home loans

Has anyone taken a home loan from absa? Did they require a life cover prior approval?

5
Posted by: qatar | 2014-08-02

Contact us now for loan of any type and get it within 5 days, 100% guarantee, hurry up, because this offer is only available for a limited time .. send us an email on hitelpult@mit.tc

Reply to qatar
Posted by: Lady | 2013-02-21

Thanx,dats comforting, will check bondability if it comes to a push

Reply to Lady
Posted by: Mom | 2013-02-21

You have a right to refuse their insurance and they cannot decline your loan application.

Reply to Mom
Posted by: Lady | 2013-02-21

Thanx for ur response....I am so nervous

Reply to Lady
Posted by: Eight | 2013-02-21

I dont know how much things have changed since i took a home loan with them in 2004, that was when i found out my status because they asked me to do tests for life cover. they did not reject or cancel my approval but it was not 100%, though i can''t say whether it was because of my status or just pure affordability.

They later called me to offer what they call credit cover/insurance or something like that which covers the outstandanding balance on your loan, should anything happen.

Reply to Eight