Question
Posted by: cj | 2008/09/08

home exercises for slimmer arms

dear diet doc
I am 16 years old and need your help to tone up!I recently lost quite a bit of weight unintentionally bt now hav put some back on and thus am not as toned as what i wud like to be. please could you give me some at home exercises to help me tone my arms as i feel insecure when wearing tank tops and as summer is approaching really want to feel confident!I build muscle quite easily though and so really dont want to have musclular arms but rather slim arms.
thank you for your time :)

Hi CJ

Fitnessdoc here, I think you meant that anyway...

I'm not sure what youre training history is, what you've done before or anything like that. So all I can really suggest is a more "generic plan", which you'll be able to find on the "Fitness" section of this site, and then click on "Programmes". There are a number of programmes there, and they all contain some exercises that can be done at home. I must warn you, that if you want to tone right, you either needs weights at home, or access to a gym, because there's only a limited amount that can be done with body weight. So consider getting some weights that you can use - you'll see how in the programme, the equipment is up to you.