Question
Posted by: Pinky | 2008/09/12

Home DVDs

I' m based in Port Elizabeth and would lkie to attend Tai Chi classes. Can anybody make a suggestion? Aren' t ther any dvds one can buy (like Tae bo) so I can do it in the comfort of my own home?

Expert ImageTai Chi expert

HI Pinky,

For a full listing of classes please visit www.sataichi.org You are also able to start your own Tai Chi training group in Port Elizabeth via our Coach in progress program.
Yes SATaiChi has more than 300 Instructional DVd's you can choose from. Please contact our headquarters at email aileen@sataichi.org or 083 226 1576 to enquire more about these Instructional DVD's.

Looking forward hearing from you.

Morne
www.sataichi.org

1
Posted by: Noleen | 2008/12/17

I have back problems - what DVD can I purchase?

Reply to Noleen