Question
Posted by: scorpio | 2008-12-17

holiday confusing

Ive been seeing this guy for 6 weeks now. A while back he said that we must see closer to the time, but maybe I could join him at his game farm from the 26th till new years. I said to him that it will depend and he agreed. He hasnt said a word to me since about it and I am leaving it because I think the offer should come from him. It is a week away. Do I ask him about it or make other plans? Any suggestions?

The OFFER should come from him, and he made it ; it's bad manners or forgetfulness that he hasn't come back to you about it. Maybe he's assuming that you'll come, or he may be thinking you have forgotten about the suggestion. But 6 weks isn't a long relationship Talk to him, simply saying that he had made this suggestion, and you don't mind if his circumstances have changed and it isn't practical at this time, but you'd like to know, as you woill otherwise be making other plans for the holidays --- that way he can feel free to say yes or no, and you will know where you stand

1
Posted by: ? | 2008-12-17

maybe talk to him about what plans you' re thinking of making for the holdiday. If he doesn' t say anything about you staying with him, then you know the offer is not up anymore.

Reply to ?