Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2009/11/23

Holiday and leaving my Yorkie

My Yorkie is almost 3 years and the baby of our house. We do not have children so need I say more:< ,) We are going away in December for 2 weeks to Mozambique so I cannot take her with, but I have booked her in at the Yorkie Motel in Pretoria. The last time she stayed there was in 2007 when she was almost a year old. I already dread the day that we take her there. Will she be okay? We never go away for longer than a weekend but this time its much longer. Are there any yorkie owners who are leaving/or have left their babies over December? How did your babies react?

Dear Michelle

You will miss her more than she will miss you. Maybe you should cancell your holiday and never leave the house.

3
Posted by: Cybervet | 2009/11/30

Dear Michelle

Reply to Cybervet
Posted by: Annemarie | 2009/11/24

Michelle, although it is a tough thing to do (I also have a busy Yorkie who virtually runs the household). You are doing the best thing. Getting a friend etc to care for him is too much to ask. She will be safe, fed and cared for and VERY GLAD to see you when you come back!

Reply to Annemarie
Posted by: Chill | 2009/11/23

A lot better than you do, I guarantee!

Stop fussing - she' ll be fine.

Reply to Chill