Question
Posted by: Me | 2002/10/14

Q.

Hole in Clitoris

Hi there,
I have a kind of wierd question. I have a REALLY minute clitoris. I noticed the other day that if I pull back the hood to try & see it, (it's that small!) there is a tiny hole on it or just above it? Is this normal? What is the hole for?

5
user comments

C.

Posted by: GynaeDoc | 2002/10/16

Dear Me

There should not be a hole. However the skin is quite crumpled up and might give the appearance of a hole. The best is to ask a gynae to have a look.

Kind regards.

Reply to GynaeDoc
Posted by: clearing it up | 2002/10/15

Actually, Me, "no clue" was talking to "I", not to you. "no clue" was telling "I" to go have a good look. (I suspect "I" is a man and really doesn't know what he's talking about")

Reply to clearing it up
Posted by: Me | 2002/10/15

Excuse me but I HAVE had a real good look! It is NOT the urethra exit! I know the difference between that and my clitoris! This is another tiny hole!
This is a serious question!

Reply to Me
Posted by: No clue | 2002/10/15

To I,

If you are a man, then you don't have a CLUE! If you are a woman, take a mirror and have a real GOOD look!

Reply to No clue
Posted by: l | 2002/10/14

The hole is where you urinate out of.

Reply to l

Want to comment?