Question
Posted by: Dom en onervare | 2010/03/20

Hoekom?

Ek en my man is pas getroud (3maande) en dus is seks nog nuut en ons maar baie dom! My man kry seer (sy voorvel trek terug) as ons seks het. Al gebruik ons sommer baie KY Jel, help dit nie  seks is slegs lekker en pynloos met ''n kondoom of in een sekere posisie ( wat vir my nou weer baie onstimulerend is) Hoekom is dit so? wat doen ons verkeerd?

I must apologise as I will have to answer in English - I understand your question but simply am able to respond well in Afrikaans.

There are a number of reasons why a man might experience pain - there is too much friction/not enough lubrication, the foreskin is too tight and/or pain on the part when the foreskin attaches to the head of the penis, or he has a curvature of the penis which hurts during penitration.
Since you are using KY jelly, it is not likely to be the first option. However, a quick tip: try a different lubricant as KY tends to only be slippy for a very short time and as it dries up the friction returns. Try a lubricant that is designed more for sex like Durex Play, or Astroglide or Sylk - you can get these from pharmacies).

It sounds as though he is experiencing pain when his foreskin is pulled back? Try putting lubricant on his penis when it is erect and gently with your/his hand try to pull the skin down towards the base of the penis so that the foreskin pulls backwards exposing the head of his penis. See if this is the pain he experiences during sex. Once you know if is this pain or not, then you have more information to either come back to this forum or to go to a urologist to have this checked out.

Whatever you do, don't feel dumb - none of us are taught how to be sexual and feel like we should just somehow know how to do it - this is not necessarily the case! PLease ask as much as you like to assist you and husband experience pleasure together.

Claire - SASHA

2
Posted by: buddie | 2010/03/23

Julle is pas getroud en daar moet eindelik nie nou al smeer middels gebruik word nie, jou man en jy moet meer voorspel kry sodat jy nat word met jou eie vog. Hy sal na julle dokter moet gaan en die saak aan hom verduidelik, sy voorvel is sekerlik te nou en dit veroorsaak pyn, miskien moet dit verwyder word ,wat nie ''n goeie idee is nie, of die dokter kan die vel lossny van die kop en dan sal die vel maklik oor die kop beweeg wanneer julle seks het.Sterkte . Se vir jou man daar is niks om voorskaam te wees nie, dit is hoekom daar dokters is.

Reply to buddie
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/03/21

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist