Question
Posted by: Ex drinker | 2010/01/07

Hoarse voice

My voice is very hoarse, sounding like someone with laryngitus, but I dont have a sore throat or any other symptons. This is been going on for about 10 years.

I am an ex smoker , quitted more than 2 years ago, and use to be a binge drinker ( Brandy and coke ) about 3 bottles a weekend.Quitted for more than 6 months.

Do you think my voice is been damaged from the smoking and alcohol abuse. Will it get better ??????

Answered the other time you posted this question

3

Too little too late, you have damaged your vocal cords with your habits.

Are you a woman? if you are I feel bad for you cause no guy will want someone that sounds like that.