Question
Posted by: annie | 2011/01/16

hmmm

i am a very sensitive and passion person.but when me and my boyfriend are having foreplay i just like it but feel no passion.i don''t get aroused at all when he kisses and touches me,i just like it. i love him very much and don''t want other guy,but whatever he does i still feel nothing.i do get turn on when i watch porn and i like to masturbate.but with him just nothing.why can it be like that? am i normal? whats wrong with me?

The best advice would be to seek the assistance of a psychologist specializing in sexual health and sexual concerns. Exploring with your boyfriend what he or the two of you could do that could assist with your arousal could be valuable.
You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

2
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/01/17

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Jack | 2011/01/16

My wife is sometimes the same. I can do what ever shelikes, she just does not get turned off and that turns me off

Reply to Jack