Posted by: anna | 2010-12-18

i have met a guy online 2 years ago.and we became virtual lovers. in some days he may come to my country to meet me.we will stay in a hotel room.he is the nicest guy i have even met in my life but...i have some suspicions. shall i stay with him? or be in room alone with him.i am a virgin and he knows that.i dont know if i should trust him as im going to see him for the first time. what can happen? what should i be afraid of? it will not be nice to leave him alone in the room and i cant do that. im so confused how to 19 and i cant tell my parents at him as they will not let me go out and they dont like that guy when they saw him on webcam as he is from another race and ethnicity. he says he respects me but im am afraind.what can hapen? what shall i plz.

Is this asexual relationship or is this the beginning of a new life together .If it is the beginning of al ife together you nedd to start in the open and not in hotel rooms to ensure your safety and to reinforce the values you hold dera your family need to know your whereabouts and who and where you are meeting . this will provide the security you need , Do not give up your basic security as this might endanger you. build the relationship and not the sex only if that is what is implied by "virtual lovers ":

Posted by: ANON | 2010-12-22

Reply to ANON
Posted by: anna | 2010-12-22

but im the one who asked him to come...

Reply to anna
Posted by: enzo | 2010-12-22

you living a fairytale girl

Reply to enzo
Posted by: enzo | 2010-12-22

its possible..........

Reply to enzo
Posted by: anna | 2010-12-21

u think he will kil me? but why?

Reply to anna
Posted by: jabu | 2010-12-21

That''s some quantum shit right there man should write a book....

Reply to jabu
Posted by: anna | 2010-12-20

hey can u pls stop hurting me? we have been lovers for 2 year. he is coming to see me.he has no one else in my country.if i dont take him to hotel then who the hell is gonna do that?

Reply to anna
Posted by: HUH | 2010-12-20

Im with Anon here, either your realy gullable or this is a gag...

Reply to HUH
Posted by: XXX | 2010-12-20

I would DEFINATELY not meet him in some hotel room.He needs to meet you in the open a few times first ie a restaurant etc.You can then hopefully pick up what sort of person he is.
You are very young and do NOT want to get involved in something nasty.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: anna | 2010-12-19

we have talked abt serious relationship.but my parents dont friends know abt it.what if smth happens...what can they do.i will be alone with him.

Reply to anna
Posted by: SHAWN | 2010-12-18

Interesting...maybe .maybe not he is nice guy,,,can you talk to ur close friends...get a third party involved...have u talked about a serious relationship...then get ur parents involved

Reply to SHAWN
Posted by: anna | 2010-12-18

no he lives in US.i have seen him by camera.we bought the ticket online together.he showed me the visa on camera and i saw it was in my language.he has sent me money from US for some times and i got from bank with all official documents.he has sent me gifts too.i know his address and i also send him gifts.he even showed his room to me and his house.its 2 years already.

Reply to anna
Posted by: Wise Owl | 2010-12-18

Unless you actually physically see him coming in from a flight through customs and immigration, he is probably a local who lurks around the airport terminal waiting for someone gullable like you. Check his passport for dates of entry. What does he do here ? A drug smuggler perhaps ??

Reply to Wise Owl
Posted by: anna | 2010-12-18

but u think he would travel to the other side of the world just to rape and kill me? can''t he do it in his country? i have to meet him in te airport then take him to hotel.he has no one else in my only.

Reply to anna
Posted by: jen | 2010-12-18

there are a lot of sickos and real dangerous pple on the net,u cant be sure of anything a person say they are. be very careful. u shud meet in a public place, no hotel rooms. google how many girls ur age fell victim to such thing and ended up raped or dead

Reply to jen