Question
Posted by: Paul | 2011/11/09

Hives

I get these Hives in random places all over the body. what can I do to stop getting them - I dont think it is diet related. or what should I be taking to prevent getting them.

Paul

Hives can be caused by external or internal factors (stress). It will be best to consult a dermatologist for an examination and allergy tests, to determine the exact cause. In the interim, you can try a product like Zyrtec, which is a non-sedating antihistamine that will beneficial if your hives are due to an allergic reaction. You can apply Anthisan cream to the affected areas to alleviate the itching.