Question
Posted by: Darren | 2010/09/09

HIVES

HI.

I''ve done some research on the internet, this site and on " how stuff works" . From what i can tell is that I have hives. From further research I found that there are many different causes e.g heat, stress, anxiety or even allergies and therefore many different ways to treat / diagnose it.

I can tell you that mine is caused by heat and then increased by the panic caused by the heat.

I''ve read about anti-histamines and the work they do and I think this may be what i need. A Doctor i''ve seen gave me anxiety pills but it doesnt help.

Can you perhaps give me a solution? or just give me an idea of what I should tell my own Doctor in order for him to get a more accurate idea of how to help me.

Thanks.

Hallo Darren
Something like Aterax may work well for you - your doctor can check your IGE blood levels and give you a prescription if needed.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/13

Hallo Darren