Posted by: Mike | 2009-04-27

HIV/Aids and STD' s

Hi. I' m a twenty year old gay male. My partner and I recently engaged in a sexual experience. We did not have anal sex or any form of intercourse nor did we have oral sex. We engaged in masturbation together. he ejaculated. I did not. Is there any chance that any STD/HIV virus could have been transmitted between us.

Thank you for your time.

Dear Mike
Unlikely - only when sperm comes into contact with mucous membranes like the mouth, the vagina, or the anus, will HIV be transmitted. You can reduce the risk by both going for HIV tests so that you know your status and by using condoms as protection when you have penetrating sex.

Posted by: Busi | 2009-04-30

I have a baby boy of 5 years and I and his father are positive we did not test if he was but recently we have noticed that he has a problem with his pennis as if he has a discharge and would like to know is he infected?

Reply to Busi