Hoe om n kind met vigs in klas wakker te hou?

Hallo Anonymous
Jong dis 'n moeilike vraag! Dit kan wees dat hy op medikasie is en dat dit hom vaak maak, of dat hy siek is, of ondergewig is. Miskien moet jy mooi hoor op watse medikasie hy tans is, en of hy onlangs siek was, en of hy ordentlik eet op die oomblik - miskien moet mens maar bietjie aanvulling soos Sibusiso ready food gee.

Hai there
I am a 27 year old gay guy and were raped by a black guy in 2003 and were diagnosed with STD I went to a Dr and she were very helpfull and gave me treatment for it and I went for Hiv tests and it were negative so now a year ago my anus started to itch heavily and I went to another Dr in Ceres and he told that it is warts but didnt gave me any medication for it and he gave me a date for when he will remove it via Lasure surgery and I went but he only gave me painkillers and now its back pleqase help