HIV Viral load

Hi , I test for HIV last year June the results were negative &  they were positive from last week (23/04/2009) . Today (29/04/20090 i went to check the viral load &  they told me it is zero please explain cause i know if they are zero i should be sick in bed but i am not excluding the positive results i a in good health.

its possible that you maybe confusing the viral load with the cd4 count. viral load indicates the quantity of the hiv virus detected in the blood stream. it can be very low in early stages of infection or in patients receiving anti retroviral therapy. the lower the viral load, the better it is for you. cd4 count is an indication of your body's immune status which in the normal range is above 500 and if very low, increases your chances of becoming ill. (if your cd4 count was zero, you would expect to be very sick, not the viral load) i would suggest that you have a look at the blood results and discuss further treatment with your doctor.