Question
Posted by: ANON | 2011-01-22

HIV TRANSMITTING

Hi, I have a bit of a stupid question... Can you get HIV if a guy enters you very briefly... or does he have to ejaculate in you to transfer the virus?

So I guess my guestion is, is it the semen that carries the virus, or does it come from the skincells rubbing against each other etc.

Hope that makes sense? Thanks!

He does not have to ejaculate for you to contract HIV.

3
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-01-25

Posted by: anon | 2011-01-24

yes u can get it because the is some liquid fluid not sure to call it semens or what that a men releses before he even ejaculate that fluid contains the virus

Reply to anon
Posted by: Zandi | 2011-01-24

As long as he penetrates you, you are at risk. Remember you are exchanging body fluids during intercourse. Whether they was semen or not, but the bottom line is that you did exchange some fluids.

Reply to Zandi