Question
Posted by: Friend | 2010/02/15

HIV Transmission-Stupid friend!

At the weekend a friend and I went to a strip club. He recieved a private dance where the dancer took his hands and rubbed them on her breasts and vagina. After his dance we left immediatly and he very stupidly took his fingers and pushed them under my nose but he accidently got some of his finger in my mouth. I have no cuts in my mouth.

My question is, Is it possible for me to have contracted HIV from him stupidly doing this? Is there need for me to be concerned?

Hallo Friend
It is unlikely that you will pick up HIV with such an incident.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/02/15

Hallo Friend
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc