Question
Posted by: Upset | 2010-02-15

HIV Transmission

At the weekend a friend and I went to a strip club. He recieved a private dance where the dancer took his hands and rubbed them on her breasts and vagina. After his dance we left immediatly and he very stupidly took his fingers and pushed them under my nose but he accidently got some of his finger in my mouth. I have no cuts in my mouth.

My question is, Is it possible for me to have contracted HIV from him stupidly doing this? Is there need for me to be concerned?

none at all - but a good lesson for all in the dangers of cross contamination

2
Posted by: dude | 2010-02-19

this is a lesson for the future, dont go to strip clubs especially with your friend! very sleezy!!!

Reply to dude
Posted by: hOMER | 2010-02-15

No dumbass

Reply to hOMER