Question
Posted by: jone | 2011-09-03

HIV testing and sex toys

HI Dr.
I have two questions and i will be very happy if you answer them, ( with my respects to you)

first Q:
I had an Unprotected anal sex with my girlfriend and i did not know her medical status. I did a HIV test after 40 days and after 177 days both are Negative. Should i test again?

Second Q: what is the Possibility to get HIV from using a home Stick as a sex toy? the Stick did not clean but no one had used before.
Thanks a lot

Jone

You do not have to repeat the HIV test, as your results would have been positive by now if you had contracted HIV.

What is a home Stick?

1
Posted by: JONE | 2011-09-04

Thanks a lot Dr. Anrich for answering me. the home stick that i used is (Handle hair (small stick) exact like Small Handle Face Brush).

Reply to JONE