Posted by: amrit | 2011-06-07

hiv testing

hi sir i am male from india, my exposure was vaginal sex with the sex worker and in between condom breaks for 2 to 3 seconds then i changed after that i was in lot of stress i left yhe job for the fear of hiv then i tested proviral dna pcr test after 45 days that was negative for hiv, then 4 tests within 3 months after that after 5 monthhs mark elisa test and immunocomb test for hiv that was negative now docter said you have to test after 1 month, i have white coated toung from 4 months and cough pls reply me sir i want to get marriage, suggest that what i do ?

I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination of your tongue and throat, as well as a chest x-ray and a full STD screen. After testing negative on so many occasions, I doubt that you have HIV but the white coated tongue and constant cough have to be investigated by your doctor.