Posted by: lebo | 2011-10-11

hiv symptoms

doctor last week i asked if i should tak another hiv test after six months of possible infection since i had a negative result after testing at three months and you said its not neccesary i''m negative.well today i went for a consultation at a close doctor friend of mine about a headache im having currently and the he said i had an acid problem but also said something that made me worried and scared .he said i have an infection on my glands in the neck .so doctror do you think the gland infection is caused by hiv or is it another illness ???. please reply im really losing it

I do not think the gland infection is due to HIV. It is possible that it is due to a viral infection, like mononucleosis. Ask your doctor to test for other possibilities and if you are really worried, you can retest for HIV.