Question
Posted by: kopkrap | 2012/10/11

hiv so quickly

Hello ,

I am hiv pos, i end up in hospital critical ill, within 3 months after my sad session. can you really get so sick so quickly? my counts was apparently very bad at that point. i am on meds atripla and my counts are as good as it can be. my concern, ok i had unprotected sex, not with a stranger, I have other ilnesses and am in theater 3 times per year for the last 5 years. the other person hasnt been tested, she is not ill at all. (I havnt told her) I think that I might have contarcted that in hospital.

Kopkrap

You have to inform your sexual partner about your status, in order for her to get tested and to receive treatment if she in fact is HIV positive. HIV can make you very ill, very quickly, especially if you have an underlying illness. You do mention that you are in theatre quite frequently.