Question
Posted by: Thomas | 2009/11/02

HIV risk

Got myself into an incidient due to peer pressure. I want to know if i need to do any treatment/test if i had vaginal intercourse with a female sex worker using a condom yesterday. The condom worked well and there was no unbroken skin/rashes on either of us. Thanx, Thomas, male.

Hi Thomas
Well, at least you used protection, which lowers your risk of getting a sexual transmitted disease to a great extent. But you are probably going to worry about this, so go for a HIV test in 3 months time and have yourself tested for gonorrhoea and syphylis just to ease your mind. The chances of picking up any diseases are low if you used proper precautions though.

2
Posted by: Thomas | 2009/11/02

Dankie Doc.

Reply to Thomas
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/02

Hi Thomas

Reply to cyberdoc