Question
Posted by: DIDDY | 2009-07-23

HIV RELATED

IM A GUYI HAVE ORAL SEX WITH A GIRL WITHOUT PROTECTION SHE DID FELLATIO ALSO I PUT MY FINGERS INSIDE HER VAGINA AND SHE HAS HER PERIOD ... IM A HEALTHY GUY IM WORRY WHAT ARE THE PROBABILITIES OF HAVING HIV???? AND IF I DO PCR TEST IN 14 DAYS WHICH IS THE PERCENTAGE IT WILL BE ACCURATE???

HIV is spread by contact of body fluids from an infected person. oral sex is a safer sexual act as the HIV Virus needs access to the bloodstrem to infect a person. thus oral sex is a safer option than penetrative sex. however, you may have microscopic cuts in your gums that would act as a transmission route for the virus.

the best is to test for the virus. the test can be accepted as 100% accurate but ebven if you test negative at first, you may need to test again within 6 weeks as it takes 6 weeks for the virus to 'register' in the body.