Posted by: Anon | 2009-07-22

HIV related

Hi I' d like to know what are the the chances of being positve when your partner has recently tested negative? My fiancé  and I have been together for almost five years. And we never used protecetion. I have always been faithful to him and he with me. His results came back negative. Is it possible that if I was positive He too would be? Or not so? I read a post on the HIV peer forum that this women is positive and her ex of 4/6 years is negative and her current boyfriend is neg aswell! Os it possible? Me and my fiancé  never ever used protection. I have not been tested as yet... My main question here is it poosible for me to be positive even if my fiancé  is negative? Or would he have been infected? Thanks

the best way to be 110% sure is to test for the virus. due to the 'window period' your partner may be tested as negative but it can take up to six weeks for the test to read positive for the HIV virus. the best peace of mind that you can receive is just to test for HIV. Wishing you all my best!

Posted by: Anon | 2009-07-22

I am in an occupation where I see the results of couples'  HIV tests daily. It regularly happens that one comes back negative and one positive.

Posted by: bob | 2009-07-22

dont worry about things that did not happen, the only way to find out and be sure, go for test blood test, whatever the results, its not the end of the world.

Reply to bob
Posted by: Anon!! | 2009-07-22

Keep the panties on then you wont have to deal with these issues.

Reply to Anon!!