Question
Posted by: Tulis | 2010/04/14

HIV Positive

I am HIV positive, while I was drinking with my friends last weekend i passed out and one guy woke up next to me the next morning I am not sure if he penetrated me but by the time I woke up i was not wearing any panties and I can hardly remember if i slept with any, i am afraid to talk to him about the risks and all, but my other part does not care as if he did it he was going to be taking an advantage of me, must i tell him or not?

if you feel that your personal safety will be violated / threatened if you reveal your status, then the best option is to rather tell him that you and him should be tested for HIV. that way, you have informed him about the dangers of unprotected / unconsented sex as well as ensured your personal safety

6
Posted by: Teddybear | 2010/04/15

Maybe he put something like drug in the glass to sleep with you. People do that ,that is why you must not leave your drink open because they put something ukufeza izinhloso zabo then you will not feel something like u say .If it was illness they would have call the ambulance. Please remember you have done nothing wrong here in fact he/they raped you. now you can try to prevent unwanted pregnancy and yena he learnert the lesson and you must stop drinking.

Reply to Teddybear
Posted by: joost | 2010/04/15

Why do you IDIOTS judge her????????

Reply to joost
Posted by: HIVGuy | 2010/04/15

Apart from anything else, alcohol and HIV treatment does NOT go together at all. A drink (ONE) now and then is fine, but the way you described it is a big No. Well that goes for anyone as a matter of fact. But it is your decision how you live.

Reply to HIVGuy
Posted by: Maryanne | 2010/04/14

I agree with Nice guy, it comes with a price. A piece of advise Tulis, STOP DRINKING!

Reply to Maryanne
Posted by: NIce Guy | 2010/04/14

Leave him like that, it comes with a price, you did not do anything wrong, if he was smart he would have asked nicely to have sex with you. but How can you not feel if somebody is penetrating you, no wonder you are HIV positive, that was Nice Guy

Reply to NIce Guy
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/04/14

Reply to sexologist