Posted by: tshepo | 2011-11-02

hiv late seroconversion

doc i went for an hiv antibody test 6weeks after possible exposure then went for another hiv antibody test after 12 weeks 6 days they were both negative .but doc on the 21st week i started to have headaches,red spots on the tongue,sinus,swollen glands in the neck,constipation,pain on the glands when i drink cold liquids and a feelin of a rash on the back of my throat.all this symptoms went away after 2 weeks expert the red spots on the tongue .its been 25 weeks now and i still have red spot but now on the back of the tongue and i have light headaches.are this hiv seroconversion symptoms ?and could i seroconvert at 21 weeks after exposure ?

It is all possible but I suggest that you consult a doctor for an examination and blood tests, to exclude other possibilities, like an upper viral respiratory tract infection, sinusitus ect.

Posted by: AND | 2011-11-03

Just go for another test and that way you will know.

Reply to AND