Question
Posted by: John | 2012/12/14

hiv exposure

In August I had sex with a lady of the night and the condom burst, I quickly ran water on my genitals an passed urine. About two hour later I immediately consulted a doctor and he prescribed 28 days of PEP. I took the regimen for 26 days as I could not handle the side effect anymore which I assumed was lactic acidosis. My problem is I''m really scared to go for testing, its been 4 months now and I''m going through hell.

John

You should put your mind at ease and have a STD profile and HIV test done. There is no reason why you should put yourself through hell, as a simple blood test will give you the answers you need.