Question
Posted by: mampho | 2013/02/11

hiv doctor

Good afternoon all, can you please advise me which hiv doctor i can use not the one at christiaan barnard i used to be his patient now the problem last year i was in hopital and then i miss my appointment and he charge me for that and i found out today he handed my account to the ottorneys now i''m struggling to get my medication because because every six months optipharn need a new script for my medication i will be very glad if you can also give me the contact details.

2
Posted by: mampho | 2013/02/12

Thank you very much

Reply to mampho
Posted by: Skye | 2013/02/12

Dr Pillay in summergreens, 59 SummerGreens Drive is knowledgeable on the matter and cares about his patients. His number is 021-5517848. He is the most carign doctor I have ever come across in the last 13years living with the virus. Trust me ive seen all sorts.

He will even phone your old doctor to get previous records so that he has the history.

You wont regret.

Reply to Skye